RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

September 28th, 2008, 07:21 AM
JJones

I just downloaded CommitCRM this weekend and have been experimenting with tickets, charges, etc. It appears that I am able to 'close' a ticket without 'charging' for it. Is there a way I can prevent this? I am quite certain that our technicians, at some point in time, would close a ticket and forget to 'charge' for it, and we would miss the revenue generated from that work order.

Thanks,
JJones

September 29th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thank you for the question. What you can do is use the tickets reports for this. You can filter any Ticket report to display only Tickets with no charges linked to them, i.e. Tickets where no work has been logged.

You can combine this filter with the Ticket Status filter, and easily find all "Completed" Tickets with no Charges. This helps you easily find uncharged Tickets and add the missing charges in order to bill your customers. This way you can capture more billable time and parts used, so you can bill your clients for every appointment and all work done

This option is available from the Report Generation Window, for all of the Tickets reports. To activate this filter, select the "Include Only Tickets with No Charges" checkbox.

HTH

Ethan