RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 4th, 2009, 10:42 AM
swallservices

We have a custom report that we run with each QuickBooks invoice. This report is in landscape as it has a lot of columns and as such can also end up using a lot of paper. Our biggest client is vocally complaining about this fact so we're trying our best to modify the report to use more of the page.

At the moment, between the header and footer we are loosing a third of our page. I've attempted to shrink the header however as I don't have any ability to move or remove the "Date range: not limited" line on the header my shrinking the header doesn't actually give more space to the rest of the data in the document.

Additionally although I don't mind advertising what CRM application we are using, there appears to a half inch margin below (and above) this line which is eating into our printable area. Is there anyway to either remove this line completely or simply reduce those margins to give us more printable space?

Thanks in advance,

Justin Swall

November 4th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Support Team

Hi Justin.

Thank you for posting this.

I'm not sure I I can totally help without seeing the report itself, however, it sounds like you can try removing the report header completely and moving the fields to another section in the report. Not sure this will do the trick, but worth trying.

In order for us to be more specific, it would be best if you sent us some more information - Can you please email us some screenshots to better describe where the page real-estate needs to be adjusted?

Also, it would also really help to know which report you originally customized for this report. So, if you could send us that, it'd really help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reno Breen