RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

December 20th, 2007, 01:43 PM
robzen

I would like that CommitCRM remembers my (or global) view settings - for example, in Tickets details view, details are far too big with only six tickets visible on the list. I have to adjust it again and again... every time I open the CommitCRM session. Sort order is not memorised, too. Also, I would like to reduce the number of columns that are visible. Finally, we are ending the 2007, 2008 is on the door, and our tickets are stil numbered 0500-xxxxx. I would like to change it by the year, 08-0001.

good product

December 20th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Support Team

I believe I have some good news - Saving windows settings/positions is one of the main new features in our coming release! You will be able to arrange the windows any way you like (like putting the Dispatcher window on the right, the Accounts on the left in list view, etc.) and save it. Next time you login into RangerMSP client the windows that were saved will automatically open keeping their saved position, selected view, horizontal splitter ratio etc. :-)

BTW, In the current version you can already drag drop table columns and modify their width and the settings are saved automatically.

Service Ticket numbering - The "0500" portion of the Ticket number is currently fixed (It's there for future use). The other portion is an auto increment number keeping the entire Ticket number unique.

Neta

March 8th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Budman

It is cool that I can just drag and drop the columns - that is very helpful. Is there a way to remove and add columns? I have changed one of the custom fields to "Assigned To" and I'd like to have that displayed as a column instead of the "Creator" column.

Also, is there an ETA on the newer release?

Thanks,
Budman