RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 13th, 2008, 10:15 AM
novacomputersolutions

Is it possible to enable the creation of 'opportunities' in the web interface? While I'm at a client site I would like to be able to create 'opportunities' while on-site so my office staff and see them and start working on them as soon as possible.

I am able to see opportunities in the interface, but not able to create a new one.

March 13th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Support Team

Using the Employees Web Interface you can add new Tickets, Appointments, Charges, Tasks, History Notes and more. Adding new Opportunities via the Web Interface may be supported in the future as we see how it can be helpful. Thanks for the feedback.

Note that you can add Tasks, Appointments or History Notes for existing Sales Opportunities via the Web Interface, which can be helpful in some cases.

HTH

Doron

March 13th, 2008, 02:49 PM
novacomputersolutions

Thanks. It would be a great help as the day can get pretty crazy and sometimes things aren't as clear when you try to add them in later on in the evening.

By adding them in while on-site, it would get the ball rolling with my admin team putting together proposals before I even get back to the office.

March 14th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Support Team

Note that another way to get the ball rolling is by adding Tasks directly on the customer's Account using the Web Interface, and assign them to the admin team so they will start working on the proposals, and create the relevant Sales Opportunity in the office.

HTH

Sherry