RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 12th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Product User

When I want to record phone calls in the Account History tab, is it possible to use the Timer when doing this? I’ve had a quick play with this, but the Timer icon doesn’t appear anywhere.

Also, is it possible to permanently change the settings for the Timer so it records work in 5 minute intervals instead of 15 mins?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

March 12th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Support Team

When I want to record phone calls in the Account History tab, is it possible to use the Timer when doing this? I’ve had a quick play with this, but the Timer icon doesn’t appear anywhere.
Yes, you can activate the Timer from the Accounts window using the Accounts > Tools > New Timer menu. A quicker way is using Ctrl+T which activates the Timer from anywhere.

Also, is it possible to permanently change the settings for the Timer so it records work in 5 minute intervals instead of 15 mins?
Yes, you can define the minimal interval for the Timer from Tools > Options > Timer > Base Charging Unit. You may need to restart your RangerMSP session for this change to take effect.

Sherry