RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 13th, 2010, 10:19 AM
AN-Tech

There is an option in CommitCRM that is turned on by default to add a credit to the bottom of report.

When turned on this is on the bottom of reports……
Produced by CommitCRM Business Solutions Ltd. License registered to AscendNet, Inc.

When we turn this option off it displays this line on the bottom now….
License registered to AscendNet, Inc.

It seems to me that disabling this option should remove the entire line and not just the Produced by CommitCRM part.

August 13th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking this. The option is there to remove credit for RangerMSP. It is not designed to remove your business name (i.e. the name the RangerMSP license was issued to) which is part of the licensing scheme.

HTH
Neta

August 13th, 2010, 10:29 AM
AN-Tech

Why would having a valid license force that line on reports? I could understand in demo mode or if there wasn't a valid license displaying a message. But there is no benefit to displaying that to our clients, it makes the reports look bad.

August 13th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Support Team

It's a part of the licensing model and there's logic behind it, which I cannot discuss here.
Anyway, like always, we listen and if there'll be a way to enable users to remove it, we will.

Thanks,
Neta

August 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM
wsandwith

I would also be interested in removing this.

WS

August 14th, 2010, 10:57 AM
geeky_jason

It needs to be removed.

August 15th, 2010, 04:58 PM
PowerOn

Yup, this needs to be removed. Every time I see it on a service ticket or report it gets under my skin.

My company paid for the software and we own a license. Paid versions shouldn't have this.

August 16th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Support Team

Guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

The credit to RangerMSP can be removed. It's your business name that remains.
Currently, your business name cannot be removed from the reports footer.

Thanks,
Rinat

August 18th, 2010, 12:26 AM
geeky_jason

I've spent considerable time and money making all of my client-oriented documents have a specific look (branding). CommitCRM ruins that with the license tag, no matter which version of it is there. If I had known it was a permanent fixture and not a demo thing I would not have purchased. Now I'm stuck with it at least long enough to recoup the investment.

Quickbooks doesn't put a license tag on every form/report I print. No reason CommitCRM should, especially considering I paid more for CommitCRM than I did for Quickbooks.

August 18th, 2010, 06:27 AM
Support Team

We may have a possible solution for registered users and custom designed reports. You can contact our support by email for more information.

Regards,
Neta

August 18th, 2010, 06:34 AM
AN-Tech

All of the reports I am printing are stock reports and not custom designed. I'm not looking to recreate all of the reports manually, hopefully that isn't the solution.

August 19th, 2010, 02:55 PM
nattivillin

I asked for this to be removed long time ago. Not sure about the " logic behind it" but it just looks bad on the reports we send to clients.

I also do not wish to create a bunch of custom reports.

+1 for removal

October 5th, 2010, 07:34 AM
bdbrower

+1 for removal of the entire footer.

October 12th, 2010, 07:01 PM
nattivillin

We were thinking of ditching quickbooks and using CommitCRM exclusively. Eliminates double data entry. I almost forgot about this until we printed one form for a client and there it is, that horrible footer.

eww

October 13th, 2010, 06:21 AM
Support Team

Guys, for registered users that are using the current release (5.4) only the (yours) business name is displayed without any credit toRangerMSP.

I'm not trying to reopen this thread :-) We do see the notes here. I just want to make it clear for the other readers what is displayed.

Thanks,
Sherry

October 13th, 2010, 03:17 PM
nattivillin

I didnt know they "fixed" it in the new release. Maybe you can mark this closed since its resolved!

October 26th, 2010, 01:50 PM
computancy

It's not fixed. It is still the same License registered to etc in a different font to the rest of the form.

I agree it should not be visable if you don't want it there, maybe mandatory on trial or unlicensed only.

May 15th, 2014, 10:49 AM
susanpaz

Ok, HOW do you find the OPTION to remove the credit? My copy is registered, licensed, and up to date and i do not see anywhere to remove the credit.

May 15th, 2014, 11:34 AM
Support Team

We replied to your email regarding this. Thanks.

July 2nd, 2014, 03:40 PM
rmkc512

Could you post in the forum how to remove it?

July 3rd, 2014, 06:22 AM
Support Team

We have sent you an email with instructions for this.

July 7th, 2014, 01:00 PM
TriadNetSys2013

+1 for option to remove this line

July 7th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Support Team

You can remove it already! Drop us an email and you're done!