RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
stephan

Hey There,

Can we set the background for the Live Data Board.?
Black would be nice. In fact we would like to see a board that was just the text in white/colours and lots of black background.

Then we would dedicate a wall mount monitor to it. (be nice to be able to set fonts and so on too.)

Great so far. KEEP GOING.

Thanks, Steph.

March 13th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Support Team

Thank you for your great feedback and for sharing your thoughts and ideas.

Currently there is no option to set color for the Live Data background. We will take a note on this.

Thanks.

March 29th, 2017, 07:00 PM
stephan

Will we see the Live Board added to the Web version?

March 30th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking. It may indeed be added at some point. Having it show Live data is a bit more tricky by nature and therefore it hasn't been implemented yet. Thanks for asking.

April 7th, 2017, 01:14 AM
natrat

Can you make the stats on the data board click-downable? If i see the billed amount for today i want to double click it and it shows me a charge report or similar so i can see which employees and clients generated that info. I don't want to have to go create a report to see the drill down data of the very useful summary info.

April 7th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Most data items / stats on the Live Data board are clickable and lets you drill down to see the actual records behind the status. For example, if it shows that there are currently 4 open tickets, click it and the Tickets window will open showing these 4 tickets, etc.

In case you refer to something else, please clarify.

Hope this helps.