Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Business Phone systems, what do you sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Small Business Phone systems, what do you sell?

Hi all,

We are looking to get into the Small Business phone market and looking for a good vendor\partner for PBX, phones, and etc... We originally wnated to resell the Microsoft Response Point products but they have unfortunately killed that product. We are currently looking into the TalkSwitch systems you can find here. http://www.talkswitch.com/us/en/

Anyone deal with phone systems and have any recommendations?

Re: Small Business Phone systems, what do you sell?

We sell talkswitch. They are low cost, high feature and work great with good support.

Comment

Thanks Nat, I have a couple more questions if you don't mind.

Do you have any clients that have exceeded the 24 extension requiring you to add additional devices? How hard was that?

Do you have any clients that have more than the maximum 64 extensions? If so what did you recommend for their service?

Thanks

Comment

Ip extensions or pots extensions?

Comment

Aveyotech, try 3CX. I think you will like it

Comment

Nat - phone extensions. As i understand it you can only have a maximum of 24 phones (analog and\or VOIP) attached to a single system.

E-ssential - Thanks I will look into them.

Comment

E-ssential, got a couple more questions for you.

What do you use to connect your clients 3CX system to POTS lines? As well do you have a preferred VOIP provider? How about a preferred SIP phone provider?

Thanks Everyone this is very helpful.

Comment

Email me custompc <at> icustompc.com

Comment

Cisco SBS phone systems (520, 540, 560).

Comment

Ok, resurrecting an old thread here......

Storms came through here a few days ago and fried a bunch of our phone and networking equipment. This is causing me to have to replace our 5 year old phone system. The current equipment is kind of a hybrid system from Aksys Networks (konnectoffice.com). It required no PBX, Server or VoIP provider but gave us the functionality of systems like that. Everything was self contained in the phone with no centralized piece of equipment. We were even able to have phones at our house that communicated back to our office through only the internet.

I am wondering what others out there are currently using or selling. We have a small office of 5 people with need for at least one remote phone.

Thanks in advance

Comment

We partnered with a local reseller and use an NEC SV8100. Its all IP based and works very well.

Comment

Personally, I think NEC systems are overly complicated. They do work well though. A PIA to program and change. I guess a normal company don't make as many changes as we do so maybe it isnt an issue.

You can connect up to 1000 extensions to fortinet PBX systems. It all depends on which one you get. You can eve run it as a VM and avoid the hardware purchase.

Comment

3CX - Windows based system

Comment

Xorcom is what we use, and it has been great. I have several installs with over 300 extensions and never missed a beat. In-house, we use use Freepbx and it works great as well. We used to sell 3CX, but get much better functionality with Asterisk products.
                            We are our own provider of SIP services, and use PortaOne for our backend. Fairly easy to get setup.

Comment

Do not buy talkswitch! They were great before they were acquired by fortinet. Now hold times are long, and resolutions are even longer.

We have decided to stop selling their products.

Comment

Working...
                              X