RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
raymond

not seeing how an employee can create a new message from within the web interface... the tab is there and they can "check for new messages" but not create a new message... is there a check box that I'm missing?

thanks --

//ray

October 18th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Support Team

True. While you can view all internal message sent to you or attached to accounts/tickets/assets/etc. New message can only be created now with the installed RangerMSP client. When using the Email Connector to manage email threads you can reply to tickets using the Web interface and have those replies sent as email messages automatically to the customer.

Thanks,
Dina

October 18th, 2011, 01:36 PM
raymond

but we want employees to be able to use the messaging feature through the web interface (internal messages between employees) -- we don't want to go through the email connector OR have clients see these messages...

//ray

October 24th, 2011, 06:43 PM
nattivillin

I agree. For our techs who work exclusively offsite, this is a must. We have a few who are web interface only, and it is certainly limited.

July 15th, 2014, 08:32 PM
thankgod

Found this thread... I made similar plead
here

July 16th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Support Team

We do have that feature request logged but for now you can just read messages through the Web Interface, not send them.