RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 16th, 2015, 12:24 PM
AveryGibbs

I am requesting that at the "Capture Customer Signature" screen the Tech could type the name of the signee. It would also be great if this was a field that could be added to custom reports like the signature box. This way it's not static like a field that you have to type and then get to the signature screen, or do it after the fact. It would be done at the time the person

July 16th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Support Team

That's interesting. Thank you for posting. With the new RangerMSP customers can indeed graphically-"hand"-sign tickets. We'll take a note about the suggestions here. Thanks!

July 19th, 2015, 06:15 PM
nattivillin

Is there a way to sign and email? I only see sign & print.

July 20th, 2015, 06:05 AM
Support Team

In case you need to email the signed form simply have it downloaded to your device and use your mobile email client to send it.

Hope this helps.

July 20th, 2015, 08:37 AM
nattivillin

Can i suggest a quick mailto shortcut? Then it will open in the default mail client with one click. Put it right under click to sign an print.

Is this something we can add ourselves? Can we edit the shortcuts and such?

July 20th, 2015, 08:46 AM
Support Team

It seems like the signed PDF file has to first be downloaded to get attached to your local email client. Remember - that it resides on your server and I doubt that your email client would attach a file over http.

Hope this helps.

July 20th, 2015, 11:00 AM
nattivillin

You may be right. I will do some testing.

July 31st, 2015, 11:52 PM
thankgod

+1 to the initial call for an area to text or capture not only the signature of the signee but also the name of the signee.