RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 24th, 2015, 12:26 AM
thankgod

As per the subject.

Would the creation of an SLA that expires by the end of the next business day be possible?

For example:
Working hours = Mondays to Fridatys 0900 to 1700hrs
Tickets created on Monday (anytime) will be set to be due on Tuesday 1700hrs

October 26th, 2015, 06:10 AM
Support Team

SLA can be defined with specific hours/minutes amount that will be added to the Ticket Due Date based on your Working Hours Schedule as configured under Settings menu.

October 28th, 2015, 09:36 PM
thankgod

How does one specify the SLA such that it will be due at the end of the next business day?

October 29th, 2015, 06:00 AM
Support Team

The existing SLA rules allow you to set a fixed amount of hours/minutes - e.g. due in 5 hours, etc. therefore setting the Due Date to the end of the day is not currently an option. It is an interesting idea and we will take a note on your question, it seems like as SLA does rely on your working hours schedule the calculation will be able to rely on it. Thanks!

October 30th, 2015, 12:29 AM
thankgod

Thank you for the reply.

I do agree that one could probably make do with an SLA set to 8 hours ... though technically, that would not be the end of the next business day.

I guess for the businesses that I have come across, SLAs then towards

- 2 hours
- 4 hours
- 6 hours
- next business day

As such, I would definitely call for an SLA, end of next business day to be added. Information is all made available to CommitCRM since we have to input business hours, so guess *might* be do-able.

October 30th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Support Team

RangerMSP supports exact-hour-SLA plans, that take into account the business working hours schedule.
You feedback is noted and will be considered, Thank you.