RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

November 5th, 2010, 03:13 PM
ShamanSys

Hi,

Several months ago, I was able to find the email template html design so I customize the template the way we would like the customer to see when we click the 'email' icon. Now that we have discuss what field need to be there, I can't seem to find that file anymore and don't know where those template being store. Where would those template be located so I can customize the layout the way we would like to setup for the client when we email to them.

Thank You,
Ankur

November 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Support Team

The Email Templates management window can be opened from the main menu in RangerMSP:
Settings > Email Templates...

Dina

November 8th, 2010, 08:28 AM
ShamanSys

Hi Dina,

I see, but is there also a way to access the file directly so I can use an html editor and customize them a little bit more?

Thank You,
Ankur

November 8th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Support Team

Email Templates are stored in the database so there aren't any files to access.

However, simply copy the HTML text of the template to any HTML editor program you have, design it as you want , and copy/paste the HTML code back into the HTML template field in RangerMSP. Done! The only thing you need to take care of is using the right tokens for the data fields you want to merge. You can always find the right token by selecting the field in the template editor in RangerMSP, see the token that were added and use it your HTML editor.

Hope this helps.
Dina