RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 30th, 2012, 08:33 AM
ShamanSys

Hi,
I have couple tickets that was created under an account but realized need to change the account to another account. It already has bunch of email conversations and records. What are the options to move the ticket to correct account beside manually creating new ticket with correct account and copy information over?

Thanks,
Ankur

Last edited by ShamanSys : July 30th, 2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: add more information

July 30th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Support Team

Thanks for asking. There's aren't many options here. Copying the Ticket to a new one (under the correct account) may help and then modify all Charges and other related items to the newly created ticket but updating the Ticket# they refer to to the new one.

July 30th, 2012, 12:59 PM
ShamanSys

Hi,
Thanks for the respond. I created new ticket and just continue from there and made note in the old ticket to follow the new ticket with proper account. I informed the client as well.

Thanks again,
Ankur

August 2nd, 2012, 01:17 PM
raymond

the problem with copying tickets is that we get a new ticket number -- the confirmation emails that go out to the clients reflect a different number so when they reply we get information split across different tickets (and potentially different accounts/contacts)!

thanks --

//ray