RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 20th, 2008, 04:05 PM
ShamanSys

Hi,

I was wondering in the Tickets window, is it possible to have the "Tech" column? The reason I need that so we can differential who the tech is without going into Pending tab. This helps both the tech and manager which ticket they need to work on. This is very critical for us.

Thanks

Ketan

August 21st, 2008, 06:41 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Each ticket in RangerMSP can be assigned to a single technician. The assigned technician is the ticket manager, and can be found in the ticket's Manager field, under the ticket's General tab. The manager appears in a column in the tickets list, and you can sort by it, etc. You can also easily filter the tickets list to display only tickets of certain "manager" by using the Manager filter in the tool bar (at the top part of the window).

In addition, you can assign different tasks and appointments to tickets, which can be assigned to various techs. You can create as many tasks and appointments as you want, and each can be assigned to different technicians, regardless of the ticket manager. Each technician can then see their schedules in the Dispatcher/Calendar window.

An easy way for a tech to view all the tickets they need to take care of (e.g. for the next day) is to print out tickets report, and filter it by employee, and by scheduled appointments (you can find this in the Tickets report generation window). This will print out all tickets which have scheduled appointments for this employee.

I hope this helps.

Neta