RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 11th, 2010, 01:56 AM
hellfrix

Hello

Is there a way to restrict the account and asset to other user. I want to do is i will create a user that dont see the accounts and asset but then create a new account and asset for that user. Sory for my poor explanation. hope that u understand. thnanks

February 11th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
We're still trying to understand what you're trying to achieve here; but, here's out best guess.

The system does not support limiting your employees access to the accounts list; however, using the RangerMSP Web Interface, you can issue your employee/subcontractor a customer account which has its own tickets and assets linked to it.

If you need the employee to have limited access to any customer accounts, then you can issue a web interface user for the customer account, and give it to your employee/subcontractor, so that the employee/subcontractor can create new history notes, review tickets status and history, review assets, etc. for the customer account that you supply your employee with.

This can be done with as many customer accounts as needed; however, this may require an additional employee processing any changes that your employee/subcontractor makes, so that they are finalized as employee actions.

For more information see Managing your Subcontractors.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Neta