RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 13th, 2008, 08:41 AM
edgetho007

Is it possible to link the account manager in CommitCRM with the sales rep field in quickbooks?

Scenario: We have an outside sales rep that makes an ongoing commission based on all sales we do for any account he brings in. I need a way to run a report showing all related account sales for this sales rep. I could do it in Quickbooks but is there another way?

February 13th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Support Team

You can create a link between an Account to the sales rep by utilizing any of the Accounts user-defined fields (Field1, Field2, etc.). You can set the values with the relevant reps names, and select the right one for each Account. This way you will be able to filter the Accounts to display all the Account which are related to this sales rep, so you can generate Accounts reports, which list the Accounts per sales rep.

Note that if you keep the sales reps as Accounts in RangerMSP, you can also create a more advanced user-defined field, of type "Select Account", which allows you to select an existing Account from the system and link it to another Account. You can read more about customizing new fields in our FAQ > Customization.

I hope this helps.

Doron