RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 25th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Product User

While in RangerMSP CRM I was on the Accounts page. While on the Accounts page I entered the Contacts tab and selected to add a new contact to an already existing company. After I added the information I saved it. It then see two lines for this company name - how can I prevent the two lines from appearing?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

February 25th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Support Team

When adding secondary contacts to an Account, this adds the contact in the Account's Contacts tab, and these contacts can be also viewed via the main Accounts list in order to allow easy search of these contacts. Note that the similar rows have the same Company Name, however the Contact name is different. You also have a * sign in the Type, indicating this is a secondary Contact.

You can select not to show Secondary Contacts by clicking the Type filter pull-down menu (where it says [all types]), and uncheck the Show Secondary Contacts flag.

Sherry