RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

August 19th, 2010, 02:51 PM
nattivillin

I guess nobody is willing to give out their hard earned work!

August 20th, 2010, 06:09 AM
Support Team

We hope to see members share their templates too, members actually asked to be able to share such templates... I guess it's easier to download other templates than to export and upload your own. Anyway, we provide the tools and community members select which ones to use... And besides, it's a very new service and most users don't even know it exists yet.

Thanks,
Dina

October 8th, 2010, 11:06 AM
fastteks0153

well I have been trying to figure out how to create these activity templates and pretty much given up because it is very confusing. I hope someone figures it out or CommitCRM can post one or two for examples that we can look at.

October 8th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Support Team

fastteks0153,

The Activity Templates feature is a very powerful tool. It takes some time to get the idea behind it, but once you get it, it'll save you tons of time.

We have some useful resources to help you get started with it:

Activity Templates user guide is found here.

I recommend that you review both resources. Please feel free to post any specific question you may have.

Regards,
Doron

August 31st, 2015, 10:40 AM
nattivillin

I made a few but they are too embarrassing to share atm. Not even sure if they work properly.