RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > Community Sharing Center > Online Services
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

November 20th, 2014, 08:56 PM
callpath

Can the online portal link with QuickBooks for customers to post and pay invoices? What about reoccurring invoices?

November 21st, 2014, 05:57 AM
Support Team

The Customer Portal lets customers manage and track their tickets, contracts, billing information, assets details and more. However, it does not handle payment processing to QuickBooks. Thanks for asking.

November 23rd, 2014, 03:28 PM
callpath

Any plans on making the customer portal handle QuickBooks payment processing? If so, then what is the time frame?

November 24th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Support Team

At this time we do not have any near-future plans to handle payment processing for QuickBooks within the self-hosted Customer-Portal feature. We may add support for this in the future, depending on demand on the requirements. Thanks for asking.

April 21st, 2015, 05:17 AM
linkupco

I would love to see this added. There's 3rd party solutions that do it, but not as nice as it would be if it was all in one portal.

April 21st, 2015, 06:23 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. Your feedback is noted.

August 31st, 2023, 05:03 PM
linkupco

I would LOVE to see this added as well. I've actually considered changing our CRM because of this. All of our competitors have a portal that does this. A lot of them use Connect Booster.

September 1st, 2023, 06:12 AM
Support Team

Thanks for adding your input and voting for this. Noted!