RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 2nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
AN-Tech

I have a dual screen setup and I would like CommitCRM to open on my secondary monitor. I have tried moving the window to my secondary, saving the position and exiting. CommitCRM always opens on my primary monitor, how can I accomplish this?

October 2nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Support Team

Hi,

Saving the windows position (from the Windows menu) currently saves the window location within the main window only. It also saves the location of the internal windows within the application and their filters. Unfortunately, this currently does not keep the location in the secondary monitor.

Neta

October 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
AN-Tech

Anyone found a work around to get it on the second monitor?

Also when it is on the second monitor many things pop up on the primary monitor. Is there to keep everything on whatever monitor I have the program running in? If this is a bug do you know if it is being worked on for the next release?

October 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Support Team

Hi, the popup menus behavior may produce such results in some cases. You can find some more information on this in this forum thread which discussed the multi-screen behavior. As discussed there, we plan to enhance this in the future.

Ethan

October 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
AN-Tech

I hope the multi-monitor support issues get worked on soon, I plan on adding 3rd to my setup.

Thanks for the info.