RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 12th, 2008, 11:27 PM
asmbit

Hi, can i link my website to the knowledge base? allow visitors to access my website without login? integrate the knowledgebase into my website so people can search articles.

October 13th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Support Team

Hi,

The Web Interface currently requires the login step and allows customers to access only the login page in order to access the Web Interface. I know we have been asked to provide direct access to the knowledge base page for customers, so we may provide a solution for this in one of our coming releases (this is becoming a popular request). Thanks for bringing it up.

Neta

October 13th, 2008, 09:24 AM
asmbit

Thanks, what features are available for me to integrate into my website please? i am currently working on it so i want to link it to the crm fetures as much as possible.
Can the API help?

October 13th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Support Team

Hi again,

As you may know (just discussed this in another thread), you can embed the RangerMSP Web Interface login page into your Web site (read about this here).

As for more advanced options, you may consider using the ODBC link which allows you to pull information from the database (for read-only purposes), and which can help you implement your own scripts on top of the Web Interface login, display additional customer information, send welcome emails, etc. If you need further information on using the ODBC Link, please contact us directly and we will send you all the required documentation and details.

HTH

Neta