RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > Community Sharing Center > Reports
Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

July 17th, 2014, 04:14 AM
JoePrecious

Hi

I'm looking at CommitCRM as I'm not convinced Autotask or ConnectWise are right for us.

Once thing I need to be able to do it a monthly ticket report for each customer. This needs to be broken down by ticket, and then list each piece of work done on the ticket below it with the time taken with a total ticket time at the bottom.

I think I'm looking for something between the Ticket Details report and the Account Charges report but I don't think its possible to mix the fields of the two. The Account Charges report obviously includes all the data I need, but I can't see a way to break this down and separate it by ticket.

Is it possible to achieve what I'm trying to do?

Thanks

Joe

July 17th, 2014, 04:39 AM
JoePrecious

Actually - just found the Charges Report by Ticket report which looks to be more or less exactly what I need!

July 17th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Support Team

You could use the Detailed Account Charges by Tickets which is under the list of Charge reports. This will show all Tickets under each Account along with hours worked on each job on the Ticket (although not the total hours on the Ticket) and teh total amount of Charges for each Ticket and each Account.

You could also customize it using the Report Designer to add a DBCALC field with sum() for the Units/Hours column (Hours Amount).