RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

April 8th, 2016, 04:15 PM
ShamanSys

Hi,
Have anyone experience HTTP 404 error when using I.E. browser for CommitCRM Web Interface? Even after several update for CommitCRM, I still have issue. I even tried my personal computers and all my clients computer and same problem. However, if I use Firefox or Chrome then no issue. Even on my Android browser has no issue as well. I even verify that windows update went through on the server. CommitCRM is installed on Windows SBS 2011 Standard. So, I am not sure what is causing this 404 error on I.E.

Thank You,
Ankur

April 11th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

As we have replied to you by email, we have tested your webpage and reviewed it using the Developer Tools build into Internet Explorer. Everything works what referring to the Web portal using the IP address and port, however, when using it w/o the port we see that you have frames and that IE (unlike Chrome and Firefox) does not like the structure of this custom page.

Please review the structure of your webpage or consult your web developer, or - do not use the frames mediator page at all.

May 1st, 2016, 04:38 PM
Andy882

Interestingly enough I have a similar issue to this, except IE and Edge load CommitCRM web page fine, but Chrome does not.

This site can't be reached
ERR_Connection_Closed

on the latest version of Chrome.

Any suggestions?

May 2nd, 2016, 06:02 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Do you see the same error on other machines when using Chrome? If not, probably it is a local issue with Chrome installation.

You can contact us directly and provide us with URL for your Web Interface and we will try to assist.

May 3rd, 2016, 02:42 PM
Andy882

No I see the issue across multiple machines. Any pc that i have tried with chrome comes back with the same results/error.

May 4th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Please provide us with URL for your Web Interface and we will investigate it. If you prefer you can email it to us.