RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

May 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
BDTECHRob

HI Guys, have you any plans for BrightGauge integration? it would be great to utilise their advanced reporting system.

May 29th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Support Team

Thank you for asking, we may, however so far we've only received a few requests for this, so it is not on top of our list at the moment. Maybe our API may help you integrate the two already.

May 29th, 2013, 06:13 AM
BDTECHRob

Interesting, I asked BrightGauge about connecting to CommitCRM and they told me it was on their roadmap for the next 12 months.
It would be great if we could make this happen.

May 29th, 2013, 05:50 PM
lpopejoy

Wow, Brightgauge is very impressive. But $180 a month? Is it seriously tht valuable?

May 29th, 2013, 05:57 PM
BDTECHRob

It depends on your Business reporting requirements lpopejoy, we have several Government contracts that require a much higher level of reporting than CommitCRM can provide alone. currently i manually compile these reports.
as BrightGauge can integrate with GFI Max as well it makes reporting a breeze, the only thing holding me back is lack of CommitCRM intergration

May 29th, 2013, 06:28 PM
lpopejoy

Well, I have an ongoing PHP project that I develop all the statistics graphs in. However, it isn't really optimal. Anyway, thanks for the reference. I'm going to check them out!

February 22nd, 2020, 09:21 AM
nattivillin

Any update on this?

Not having CommitCRM as a data source really hampers our reports in brightguage.

February 24th, 2020, 06:00 AM
Support Team

We believe that using our API (either the programming API or the direct database access for read only purposes) BrightGuage should be able to show RangerMSP data as part of their dashboards.

You may reach out to them and ask for them to integrate with RangerMSP.