RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

December 15th, 2015, 04:31 PM
nattivillin

Is there a way to get an email with an opportunity is assigned to me (or anybody)?

December 16th, 2015, 06:00 AM
Support Team

You will already get an email alert about every Opportunity being opened for Accounts you are the Manager of. This also depends on your personal alerting settings, e.g. whether or not to receive alerts as being the Account Manager. Besides, we will take a note about getting alerts regarding becoming the Opportunity manager regardless of whether or not you are also the Account manager. Thanks for asking.

Hope this helps.

December 16th, 2015, 01:24 PM
nattivillin

I am not the account manager for any accounts. Fills my email too fast. I only subscribe to alerts when i am assigned the manager of a ticket or task.

Howcome CommitCRM doesn't follow the same settings for opportunities and quotes?

As it stands now, if a customer calls in and wants a new doodad, and an opportunity is made and assigned to me, someone on my staff has to send me a separate email telling me they assigned an opportunity to me.

+1 for opportunity alerts following the ticket alert settings.

January 11th, 2016, 07:20 PM
nattivillin

Was this function added in the new release?

January 12th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Nope, it wasn't included in version 10, we have this request on file and will consider adding it in the future. Thanks for asking.

January 21st, 2018, 02:18 PM
nattivillin

Was it added in v17?

January 22nd, 2018, 06:02 AM
Support Team

Thanks for following up. Nope, there have been other more popular items that received a higher priority. We have this on the list and hopefully implement at some point.

January 31st, 2019, 06:25 AM
Support Team

​(Update from Support Team: Starting with version 20, email alerts are sent to opportunity manager when the sales opportunity is assigned to them.)