RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

July 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
lpopejoy

I'm familiar with basic customization such as adding report fields or modifying report text. However, what I would like to do is add information on a contract report that is "account" data. For instance, if I want to display account address, phone, etc on the contract report, those fields do not show up in the field list.

Is there anyway to access those fields?

Thanks,

Luke Popejoy

July 3rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
Support Team

Hi Luke,

Contract reports actually do have access to account fields. Note that these fields may appear at the bottom of the fields list.

When viewing the database fields pull-down, look for Contracts - Account: fields, for example, "Contracts - Account: Full Address", "Contracts - Account: Phone1", etc.

HTH

Neta

July 3rd, 2008, 10:15 AM
lpopejoy

Ok, I do see that now. I was actually looking for the account website address - that does not seem to be available.

Is there a way to find that?

Thanks,

Luke Popejoy

July 3rd, 2008, 11:21 AM
Support Team

Hi Luke,

You can access many account fields from the report, such as address, email addresses, phone numbers, notes and more. The web address field is not accessible for contract reports at the moment.

Neta