RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

March 7th, 2013, 01:20 AM
itognet

What does this means?

Ticket 0500-4557 created successfully.

Please review the following comment regarding this Ticket:

Fields with illegal values:
Found more than one valid contract (see below). Global System Contract will be used BCTFXLINAGTDGQ2UZZPG, BCTUASCXLUQKJTEAU36E, BCTYAH017SQ2WRQ7U02Q

March 7th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Support Team

This message is received from Email Connector Email-2-Ticket feature. It means that there are more than one (in your case three) active Contracts for Account and the system cannot 'decide' which Contract should be used, therefore it automatically selects the Global System Contract for this Ticket and notifies you about it.

HTH

October 5th, 2017, 09:43 AM
nattivillin

How do you prevent this from happening? Can we set a default contract for E2T's?

October 5th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Support Team

Yes, you can set a "fixed" default contract and then it will be the one that is automatically selecting, bypassing this, for this visit the Contracts tab of the account, right click the contract you want to 'fix' as default and select the relevant menu option. One thing to remember is that once renewed you may want to make that newer contract the default unlike its predecessor.

October 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
nattivillin

What/where is the relevant menu option?

October 5th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Support Team

Select the Contract in the tab under Accounts, then right click it and under the Set default menu option select to fix it unlike letting the system attempt to select the contract automatically.

October 5th, 2017, 01:35 PM
nattivillin

Great, thanks!

January 22nd, 2019, 02:53 PM
brucehalmighty

I am getting the "illegal value" only from the web login. While on the local network everything updates fine, when using my phone or laptop in the field I get the error message. This started happening after an update, we are currently at 21.0.0.2
Any ideas, I don't have the "right click" option using the web version.

January 23rd, 2019, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. In case you refer to the error message "illegal value" that pops while using the Web Interface - it could be related to a mismatch between the date and time format set in RangerMSP and the date settings on the server itself. Please review them, update and restart the 'RangerMSP Web Interface' on your server to apply the change.

Hope this helps.