RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

May 2nd, 2011, 11:58 AM
gingerinc

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas what would be involved in API fun and games to get CommitCRM to talk to Freshbooks?

I'm afraid I am totally ignorant of all things API - but really think that Freshbooks would be good for implementation for smaller IT shops in terms of quoting, but I don't want to have to double-enter things like time tracking.

I dont know if anyone else uses Freshbooks?

Regards

Jules

May 2nd, 2011, 01:04 PM
Support Team

Hi Jules,

Thank you for posting this.

To use our API you probably need some developer background. It's not hard (and we maker it simpler with each release) and some users and companies have developed very amazing stuff using our API, developer skills are required. Depending on the type of the implementation you're after you may outsource it to a developer and maybe even offer the result to other RangerMSP users.

Hope this helps.
Dina

July 31st, 2019, 07:59 AM
Mr.Technocracy

We are highly interested in getting some integration with FreshBooks as well. Has anyone done this work and willing to share? Would CommitCRM be willing to assist us with this integration?

July 31st, 2019, 08:18 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this.

Out of the box we offer powerful integrations with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and Xero.
With FreshBooks you can probably either use the built-in export features of RangerMSP and export Charge records to Freshbooks for invoicing/accounting, or - you can develop or hire someone that should pretty easily use RangerMSP's API with Freshbooks' API to write a small utility that sends RangerMSP charges directly to FreshBooks.

We will be happy to assist you with any question that you may have.

Hope this helps.