RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

February 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM
jthiede

I have seen the external (customer) email templates...is there an internal email template for changing the way that information comes in the notifications?

As a lot of us use our cell phones, this is what my email looks like:

helpdesk
[acc-mgr] CommitCRM Ticket - Updat...
[acc-mgr] CommitCRM Ticket - Update [500-660

as you can see, I am given the who from on the first line, I have a subject line the gets cut off and tells me that an update has occurred, then basically the same thing again but it gets a little further.

I want the subject line and first line of the email to be different so that I don't have to open every email to see what it is about...currently this format is unusable.

Seems that I would want an account/company name and some combination of a ticket type/description, what has changed .... in the subject and first line in some combination.

This would let me know if I need to open and read the rest of the email...let alone that once open on an email, the information I need, I have to scroll down to get to.

So...Is there a template for this email alert that can be modified?

February 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Araphael

As far as I was told they are not customizable. But I agree with you that we SHOULD be able to change them or use custom templates because the current format is not productive.

February 20th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Thanks for the detailed information and feedback. While email alerts to customers are fully customizable and can be modified using the Email Templates feature in RangerMSP, alerts send to employees are fixed. We have a request for this on file already and I'll add your votes. Thanks!

Dina

February 20th, 2012, 09:18 AM
AN-Tech

Add my vote in there too.

July 29th, 2013, 08:31 PM
mattp@interakt.net.au

And me...would make a big difference to reading these on mobile devices.

July 30th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Support Team

Thanks, we will add your vote.

July 31st, 2013, 04:06 AM
lpopejoy

I would like to be able to modify the contents of these emails: specifically, add the price to charge alert emails.

July 31st, 2013, 06:16 AM
Support Team

Noted, thank you. Though it may be tricky, because prices should not be shown to employee without financial permissions.

January 15th, 2014, 08:28 PM
maxtowns

+1 pls

January 21st, 2014, 05:07 AM
Kevin@multi.co.za

Please add me to this request

October 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM
trgteam

Was this ability ever added? If not +1 for adding it. Bump!

October 22nd, 2019, 06:01 AM
Support Team

Thank you for following up on this.
At this time we have no news on this. The request is clear and it is on our list for consideration.

Thanks!