RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

April 30th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Product User

How do I verify that my technicians are entering their hours correctly? How do I view these hours? How do I bill for these hours?

* We received this message directly and published it here for the benefit of our community users.

April 30th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Support Team

One convenient way to view and bill charges, is by using the Invoice Creation Wizard.

This wizard can be activated from File > New > QuickBooks Invoice. When you open this window, you can see all open balances (i.e. billable Charges which have not been billed yet). You can view it in the Ticket, Contract or Account level. You can then select one of them and proceed to create Invoices for them in QuickBooks.

Another useful tool is reports:

1. Ticket Reports – You can generate Ticket reports (from Reports > Tickets) and filter them by Tickets which do not have any charges logged for them. You can do this by clicking the "Include only Tickets with no charge" checkbox in the report generation window.
2. Charge report – You can also generate charge reports (from Reports > Charges) and see all charges and filter them by date, status etc.

You can read more about Charges, Contracts and billing in the Billing user manual. This manual is very helpful and you can learn how to best manage your billing using RangerMSP.

Dina

Last edited by Support Team : March 5th, 2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Updated links to Wiki