RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

August 2nd, 2023, 11:21 AM
trgteam

I have a scheduled report that we created, but when I go to edit its filters, it says I do not have any Scheduled Reports for that report.

Any ideas?

August 2nd, 2023, 01:10 PM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this and asking.

There are two types of scheduled reports, one for customers where you manage scheduled reports, for customers, under each of the customer Account records, and there are personal per-user/employee scheduled reports managed under the Reports window, by each user. I'm not sure for which of the two cases you refer to, incase the scheduled reports to users - please verify that the user scheduled the report is the one logged into RangerMSP when reviewing this. As mentioned, this is a per-user setting and when another user logs in, they'll see their scheduled reports (if any), but not of other users.

In case the above won't help, feel free to share some screenshots with us.

Thanks!

August 4th, 2023, 03:56 PM
trgteam

We have an admin account setup in Ranger that we dedicate for internal Ranger management and reporting. I logged in as that user, went to the user report that is sending weekly as intended- and it says- "You have not scheduled any reports yet." I know this is incorrect, because the report comes weekly and the report filter is correct. It is as though it lost that it lost track of who created and scheduled the report. Is this a first or has it happened to anyone else before?

August 7th, 2023, 06:21 AM
Support Team

Thank you for posting this. We are not aware of such an issue and therefore I recommend that we start with reviewing your log files in our lab.

Please zip the \Logs folder and email it to us or upload and share with us using our support@ address (Drive/DropBox/etc.).

In addition, please share the name of this admin user as well as their Employee record Record ID - this can be found at the bottom of their Preview or Notes tabs, so please include it in your email as well.

Hope this helps!

August 9th, 2023, 04:11 PM
trgteam

Done. Sent via Dropbox.