No announcement yet.

Continuum Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Continuum Integration

Just completed the integration to CommitCRM but have an issue. The integration appears to be working but most of the accounts failed to link properly. Linked external Records exist for about 6 clients but not for the rest. If I look at the Unlinked External Records, it only shows a "Mirror Cloud agent_non grouped company". If I click on it, it wants to find a parallel account inn CommitCRM. If I continue, I can link the "Mirror.." to any Commit CRM account. Looks like the Continuum side companies are missing. I checked for server side errors but there were none. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Jim

Re: Continuum Integration

Have you gone through the initial process of linking Accounts with Continuum's Sites? Also, please note that somethings it takes up to 24 hours for Continuum's server to get updated and start sending data, so if you've just installed it you may need to wait for a while.

Comment

We followed the document almost exactly (the wiki is out of date slightly, some items are now under steeings instead of tools). The two files were present before we did the integration. New tickets are coming up as Zenith auto created under account.

Comment

It is correct that account is created automatically from Continuum if there are tickets to be downloaded and no RangerMSP Account is linked to Continuum site. The idea here is - so you won't miss any ticket from Continuum, regardless of whether or not you've already linked to the Customer Account in RangerMSP with the Site in Continuum.

If the files with Continuum sites and devices were present, probably the integration was already enabled some time ago and it was not active till now, this may explain why these files do not contain the full sites list.

Please note that downloading full list of sites and devices from Continuum for the first time may take up to 24 hours after enabling integration.

In case after this period sites had not been downloaded, please email us your log files from Help-> Technical Support -> Send log files menu and also the existing files from RangerMSP\DbSys folder: ZenithSites_RMAZENITHINFOTECHID1.cmt and ZenithDevices_RMAZENITHINFOTECHID1.cmt.

Hope this helps.

Comment

We did get the integration working early Sunday morning. We were unable to link existing tickets to assets but all new ones are coming in ok now, thanks!

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X