CommitCRM includes an Asset management feature that lets you easily track and manage customer equipment, PC inventory and software licenses/subscriptions.
Asset management in CommitCRM is designed to help IT managers and service providers quickly and efficiently get to the root of problems with the help of the Asset service history feature, and the Asset management overview of customer hardware and software inventory.
Using Asset management in CommitCRM you can:
(click to enlarge)
- Track Customer Hardware Assets such as:
- Track Customer Software Assets such as:
- Windows® Server and Desktop Licenses
- Anti-Virus software licenses and subscription information
- Microsoft® Office® licenses
- Accounting package licenses (i.e. QuickBooks)
- Manage IT Related Asset Details including
- Asset Names
- Code and Serial Numbers
- Warranty expiration dates
- Purchase prices
- Vendor and Manufacturer information
- License Keys and Codes
- The Creation and Management of Customized Fields
- And much more
- Sub-Assets – Track and manage Asset in hierarchies like a server and its installed backup drive
Increase Revenues and the level of service you provide by easily reminding customers when hardware warranties will expire, when software update subscription licenses will end, etc.
- View a complete service history for each Asset
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance technician visits
- Print Asset reports in a variety of layouts
- Import Assets from various data sources including text files, Excel® files, etc.
In addition to managing Assets using the installed CommitCRM software, the CommitCRM Web Interface allows technicians to access all Asset details from anywhere using a Web browser! Technicians on customer sites can easily view and manage Asset details together with all the previous activity and service tickets related to a selected Asset.