The CommitCRM Password Manager feature provides an end-to-end solution to track and manage passwords, in a secure and elegant way. It allows you to control the access to passwords, track passwords usage, and more.
Using Password Manager in CommitCRM you can:
- Centrally store and manage passwords securely.
- Manage passwords for Accounts and Assets.
- Easily search for passwords.
- Securely manage and access passwords from your mobile device using the Web portal.
- Protect which users can access which passwords.
- A central Password Manager window.
- ‘Passwords’ tabs under Accounts and Assets.
- Passwords are protected by privileges, a passphrase and security tokens.
- Audit log – See detailed usage logs globally as well as per password.
- Versioning – Complete version history of each password.
- Handy keyboard shortcuts.
- Automate – Easily execute URL/commands and have credentials embedded in them automatically.