RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 3rd, 2010, 11:45 AM
hugicr

I am working on a custom report. When I generate the report my extensive notes section may end in the middle of the page. How do I create a "page break" after my notes section to leave the rest of the page blank and then start a new page?

February 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Support Team

Hi,

Thanks for posting this.
We don’t really follow what you're trying to accomplish here.
Could you please email us at support @ some screenshots to better explain what you need done in this report?

Thanks.

Regards,
Neta

February 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
lpopejoy

I think what you are trying to attain is under Report-> Groups. There's some options there for forcing new pages, etc...

February 4th, 2010, 06:18 AM
Support Team

Hi Guys,

We just wanted to give additional information regarding Luke's idea to use an empty Group as a blank section in the report.

By adding an extra Group from the reports menu, you'll be adding 3 new sections to your report (GroupHeader1, Group1, GroupFooter1).

You can minimize two of the new sections to a point where they aren’t seen, while setting the remaining section to a static height by right clicking the section background and selecting Static Height.

Using this method, you'll be able to set a blank section to be printed in mid report; however, this will not be able to shift size dynamically based on the amount of information above; it can only shift position.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Neta