RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 22nd, 2008, 08:14 AM
tlucas

I have made changes to the pages. added logo.
while connected local on the net work. I can get to the web interface, and it works just fine.
how ever when I connect from remote out side of the network. It looks like it will work however the log don't show up and I can not login. remember every thing works local on the network. I have went in to the router and done all the port forwarding.

Please help.
Thank you.

October 22nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Support Team

Hi,

as mentioned in the email thread (directly), we suspect in two things:

1. The path for the logo files may be a local path, and when accessing it on the LAN this works fine, however, when trying to access it from the outside it cannot find it. The logo file has to be located in <Installation_DIR>\RangerMSP\WebInterface\Files in order for the web interface to be able to display the logo from the outside. Please make sure this is the case and restart the service to make sure the changes take effect properly.

2. Another option is that you have more than a single Web Interface service running on your network (old and new), and when accessing from the outside you are reaching the old service and therefore it does not behave correctly. Please check that you are reaching the same IP and port as you reach when working on your LAN, and that you do not have any old installation and services running.

Neta