RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

October 30th, 2008, 07:48 AM
sapsford

hi support

how do i take multiple closed tickets for the same customer and push them all into quickbooks with the QB connector but into 1 invoice?

eg, i want to give a customer 1 invoice at the end of the month for all work done during that period, it might be 20 tickets but want to give them 1 invoice, but do it automatically with the QB connector

Steve

October 30th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Support Team

Hi Steve,

you can do this by using the Invoice Creation Wizard from File > New > QuickBooks Invoice.

When running the wizard from here (as opposed to the ticket window), this opens the wizard in an initial step, which allows you to select in what level you want to create the invoice:

1. Account level
2. Contract level
3. Ticket level

You can select to create the invoice in the account level, and the next step will show all open balances (charges which were not billed yet) for this account. You can then select which charges you wish to include in the invoice, and move on to the creation step. BTW, you can add the ticket numbers to each invoice line, so you will have better track of each ticket - you can do this in the creation wizard window by using the Incl. in Description menu, or set it to always add them from Tools > Menu > QuickBooks. You can read more about the invoice creation options here.

Note that you can also use the contract level, for example, if you manage a project under a contract, and wish to create the invoice which will list all the charges for the project.

I hope this helps!

Neta

November 28th, 2008, 06:06 AM
natrat

I was going to ask this question. This is just brilliant. I bought CommitCRM a month or so ago after waiting for 2 years for Australian quickbooks to be compatible and its the best investment i've made in my business so far. How you guys manage to do this for the price I don't know.

nathan