RangerMSP Business Automation for successful ITs

Go Back   RangerMSP Forums > RangerMSP Software Discussion Forum (CCRM)

February 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM
stsanford

I have been looking, but don't see how to set the start day of week in the calendar weebk view.
I would like it to be Sunday through Saturday not Monday through Sunday.
Thanks,
Scott

February 5th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Support Team

Hi Scott,

Have a look at Tools > Option > Calendar, under the Working Hours section. You can change the From-To days and also the working hours. You may need to restart the clients in order to see the changes.

This should do the trick.

Doron

February 5th, 2009, 11:35 AM
stsanford

Yes, but if ido that, all days are work days. I just want M-F, but having the week view show Sun-Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat instead of Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sun.
Sorry if I didn't expain clearly.

February 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
Support Team

Thanks for the clarification, I see what you mean. Though we do not offer this functionality at the moment, I added your suggestion to our requests list for consideration. I agree that this would be a useful additional option to the calendar view.

Thanks again for the input.

Doron

October 23rd, 2010, 04:44 AM
Support Team

Quick Update:

RangerMSP 5.5 was released and includes enhanced Calendar working-days display as requested above!

You can now select which day will appear on the left most column of the calendar (in Weekly and Monthly views) regardless of the working-days settings.

To set up the new settings go to Tools > Options > Calendar and choose > First Day of Week.

>> Read more about what's new in RangerMSP 5.5.

The RangerMSP Team